Viking Day! You all looked great in your costumes!
12.3.19. Today we visited a Coptic church called St. John's.
World Book Day! There were a few unusual characters in 4JW! Thank you for making the effort to dress up and celebrate the variety of books that have been written.
Mr Redgrave visited us during our maths lesson. We were learning about fractions of amounts.
Healthy eating talk and tasting session. You need to use your senses!
Super stitching happens in 4JW...
Some blurry action shots from our Badminton lessons!
We worked in teams to create models of Anglo- Saxon homes
- Marian Vian Primary School
- ‘Member of Compass Academy Trust - A company limited by guarantee
- Registered in England: Company Number 9323096
- Registered Office: Oak Lodge Primary School,
- Chamberlain Crescent,
- West Wickham, Kent,BR4 0LJ