Outdoor learning week
Pond dipping! We even met one of the resident frogs!
Making potions and writing instructions
Assault course! Class competition! Who will the winners be?
Making homes for bugs. (all bugs welcome)
"It is impossible to find a stick which is half the length of another stick"... Prove it! (Maths)
Making a tree character using natural clay found in the school grounds
Using our bug hunt results to draw graphs in maths!
Look at our outdoor classroom!
Measuring the height of a tree
Bug Identification Sheets
- Marian Vian Primary School
- ‘Member of Compass Academy Trust - A company limited by guarantee
- Registered in England: Company Number 9323096
- Registered Office: Oak Lodge Primary School,
- Chamberlain Crescent,
- West Wickham, Kent,BR4 0LJ