1D have been measuring length and width using non-standard and standard units of measurement!
Addition and subtraction!
Some of us made some shapes using polydron
We loved learning about shapes!
We used a giant number line to help with our subtraction.
We have been learning to use numicon
We have been making patterns!
We have been learning how to partition numbers
We have been finding the missing numbers and writing numbers as words and digits
- Marian Vian Primary School
- ‘Member of Compass Academy Trust - A company limited by guarantee
- Registered in England: Company Number 9323096
- Registered Office: Oak Lodge Primary School,
- Chamberlain Crescent,
- West Wickham, Kent,BR4 0LJ