Fractions,decimals and percentages........and a chatterbox.
We had an opportunity to practise converting different measures in our school grounds.
We enjoyed collecting raw data in our school grounds. We then presented this data in different ways using graphs and charts.
Collecting data on trees for a project on statstics.
Some of our favourite numeracy activities.
Over the last few weeks we have been looking at angles;how to draw, measure and recognise them. We found many by the school pond.
- Marian Vian Primary School
- ‘Member of Compass Academy Trust - A company limited by guarantee
- Registered in England: Company Number 9323096
- Registered Office: Oak Lodge Primary School,
- Chamberlain Crescent,
- West Wickham, Kent,BR4 0LJ