We have been measuring the weight of objects and ordering them based on their weight.
The children observed that we don’t have a 6p coin so we found different ways to make 6p using a variety of coins. Problem solved!
Take a look at our repeated patterns!
We have been working hard using non-standard units of measurement. We drew lines with chalk and measured how long they were with our steps!
We have been colouring by numbers to help us with our number recognition!
We have been making patterns using cubes and we even coloured in our own patterns!
- Marian Vian Primary School
- ‘Member of Compass Academy Trust - A company limited by guarantee
- Registered in England: Company Number 9323096
- Registered Office: Oak Lodge Primary School,
- Chamberlain Crescent,
- West Wickham, Kent,BR4 0LJ