Welcome to 6L's Class Page
Welcome to 6L's class page. At the moment, this page will only be used for notices.
Please check the general Year 6 webpage for photos of our class and what we have been up to! If we have home learning (due to Covid19) at any point this year, I will assign a weekly timetable and tasks on Seesaw.
- Reading - we expect children to bring their reading book, along with their reading records to school every day. Reading records are checked by class teachers on a regular basis - please make sure there is evidence of adult initials.
- Homework - Mathletics and Spellodrome online homework will be set by Literacy and Maths set teachers throughout the week (once we are able to have set classes). Any problems, please send in a note to the set teachers.
We expect every child to have the correct P.E. kit at school. Please make sure the children have a waterproof jacket on outdoor P.E. days.
Our Autumn Term 1 P.E. & Games lessons are as follows:
- Wednesday afternoons - Hockey (please remember gumshields, trainers and outdoor P.E. kit)
- Friday afternoons - Archery (please remember outdoor P.E. kit and trainers)
Our Autumn Term 2 P.E. & Games lessons are as follows:
- Wednesday afternoons - Dance (please remember indoor P.E. kit)
- Friday afternoons - Cross Country (please remember outdoor P.E. kit, including a waterproof and trainers)
Our Spring Term 1 P.E. & Games lessons are as follows:
- Wednesday afternoons - Hockey (please remember gumshields, trainers and outdoor P.E. kit, including a waterproof)
- Thursday afternoons - Circuit Training Fitness (please remember indoor P.E. kit and trainers)
6L's First Aid sessions are held on Wednesday afternoons during the Autumn Term.
D.T. Outdoor Cooking Sessions
6L's Outdoor Cooking sessions are to be held on Thursday 5th and Thursday 12th November. Please remember Bushcraft clothes.