Welcome to 5WN's class page. We will be updating this page with newsletters and notices, as well as sharing our experiences and activities throughout the year.
- Homework - Mathletics and Spellodrome are set each week on a Thursday and should be completed by the following Thursday. The children are then given a spelling test on Thursday in their Literacy lessons.
- Reading - we expect children to bring their reading book, along with their reading records to school every day. Reading records are checked by class teachers on a regular basis - please make sure there is evidence of parent comments/signatures and child comments.
We expect every child to have the correct P.E. kit at school.
Our Spring 1, P.E. lessons are as follows:
- Bushcraft - 5BH - Monday PM, 5WN- Wednesday PM, 5H - Thursday PM
- Netball - with a qualified coach. Friday afternoons
- Please ensure that your child has a pair of trainers in school every week.
We are really looking forward to working with your children this year.
Mrs Watson/Mrs Niblock