Please ensure your child does Mathletics every week.
Your child will change their books on a Monday and Thursday each week. Please read with them regularly and remember to sign the reading diary at least twice a week.
Remember to do lots of Maths and Literacy around the home and out and about, e.g.
- We have 7 people for dinner, and I only have 3 forks here. How many more will you need to get out?
- What numbers can you see on the bus? Is it a bigger or smaller number than our door number?
- What place names can you see on that sign? Should we turn left or right?
- I have put 8 grapes and 2 tangerines into my packed lunch box. How many pieces of fruit do I have altogether?
- What digraphs can you see in the name of this road?