Design and Technology
Using our knowledge of circuits from our Science to help us, we designed and very carefully made our winter lanterns.
We have been designing, making and evaluating mobile phone pouches.
We learned how we use our senses to tell us about the food we are about to eat. Did you know different parts of our tongue can taste different flavours?
We learned some more cooking skills. Especially the different ways of cutting food. Thanks to William for clearing up!
- Marian Vian Primary School
- ‘Member of Compass Academy Trust - A company limited by guarantee
- Registered in England: Company Number 9323096
- Registered Office: Oak Lodge Primary School,
- Chamberlain Crescent,
- West Wickham, Kent,BR4 0LJ